Sunday

Beauty Babble - Summer must haves for everyday.


Hay Doll's

Have you been having a great summer?? I hope and if not am sure the little summer Snow Man will bring some happiness to your day. So I have been loving summer this year, its been a great summer in Scotland. So I thought I would share what my must have beauty products have been.Now I am not bragging but I have a really nice tan when the sun decides to grace me with its presents, so I don't use a lot of products.

All products can be found at DEBENHAMS HERE (which are having a sale on the now - buy two products get 10% off!) 


There Real by Benefit is my ultimate mascara - stays put no matter what!


MAC Prolong wear concealer in NC20
HOOLA by Benefit 


Naked 3 by Urban Decay - soft romantic looks set with this!


Thanks for stopping by please leave all you links in the comments below, and I will check out your Summer posts too :) xx