Friday

Beauty Babble - April Raves.


Hay Loves

May...God time flies when your having fun, and its time for a rave post. Now last few months having really being feeling like writing a rave post but as the sun comes out I seem to blossom into my make up bag.



I had also decided that as I have spent loads of money on some really nice make up - that I should dame well use it! I mean whats the point in having - Benefit, MAC, NARS,Urban Decay if your not going to use them! PS Debenhams is doing a deal on make at present HERE.


Brillian concealer - especially for my panda eyes!


I WANTA BE BRONZED - so I am using my HOOLA bronza! 


I bought this at Christmas as a present for myself and believe that it will be amazing all summer.

Bees Knees of primers - I have so many samples that I dont know when I will finish my actual full size!


Hands down the best Mascara ever, hardest to remove but I love it.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my little post, I would like to point out that I have bought all these products with my own cash. 

Please Follow on blolovin and Twitter for more posts.

xxx