Monday

Beauty Babble - Eyeko London in Instyle.




Hay Love's

Now does anyone every just buy a magazine because there is amazing free stuff??? Well I do and this months version of Instyle (I haven't even read it to be honest) featured a free set of Eyeko London Lash curlers EEEEK!

Now these little beauties can set you back £12 but for £3.50 you get a lovely little set and a magazine. OK its all about the lash curlers. Now as many eye lash curlers can cast from £4.99 upwards in a boots or superdrug near you this to me is a total bargain. I mean Primark do nice pink ones for around £3 but they dont compete with these Eyeko ones.

I suggest that you stop reading this and head to your local newsagents to buy ones now.

Thanks for reading dont forget to hit me up on bloglovin or twitter for more posts :) xoxo