Wednesday

Lancôme Haul



Hi Lovelies :)


How is your summer going? Mines has been pretty hectic, and I can only apologies for my absence :( sad times. But am back with a little Lancôme haul. Debenhams were doing a great deal last month not only did they have their 10% off (LOVE when this comes around) but they were also giving away a little Lancôme gift bag full of samples with every two purchases.

I decided to pick up one of their foundations, Teint Miracle in the shade 01. This is very light weight but gives great coverage. Really good for a night out, it also has SPF 15. I also picked up one of their Juice Tubes in Melon: I heard that these were great little lip glosses and I have to agree. Not only do thy taste great but they are none sticky...win win for me.

There was a few things in the little gift bag but for me the best were:
  1. Lancôme Hydra Zen cream: which is a slightly thick moisturizing cream which smells lovely and for me is more of a before bed cream as it is a bit thicker. 
  2. Lancôme Bi-Facil Make Up Remover: I was dying to test this out,as my friend raves about it so much but couldn't justify the price tag, but they gave me a 125ml bottle which for a free-be is well noting short of awesome. I haven't used much of this so cant really review it but so far its great. 
  3. Mini Juicy Tube: this was in the red colour and was lovely.
I have loved all my Lancôme products and have to say have found a new obsession, if anyone has any recommendations for their products I would love to hear them. Please leave a wee comment below.