Friday

London: Duty Free Haul!

Hay Lovely's

Last week was my wee trip to London thanks to my lovely BF (He surprised me with the trip, as I have been feeling a little sad for the past few months) and the first stop, other than the bar for a few pre-flight drinks, was duty free!!!!

I love duty free...more importantly I love buying expensive make up at duty free! Now I am a big Benefit fan, as you might have notice from my last post, Some Products I could Benefit From, (here) so even though I was planing on going to the beautique down in London, I kind of went crazy at the stand at duty free! I also done a little MAC shopping and picked up some Chanel!

Here is what I picked up I will be doing a review on the kits but I will like the full prices of everything for you guys to check out.


Sorry pic isnt the best.

  1. How to look the best at everything kit in medium. (£20/rrp £24.50) Here This contains everything you need for a flawless complexion! 
  2. Sugar licious kit (£20/rrp £24.50) Here This is one of their new cheek kits which all are supper cute but I really wanted to try the Sugurbomb blush.
  3. Benefit Their Real mascara (£15.99/rrp: £18 no mini included) for the travel and full size. Here Now I was debating n getting the set of Benefit bad girl mascara and eyeliner, but the girl was so helpful and I picked up this one instead. 
  4. I am not the biggest MAC fan, I know Aphrodite herself would probably same me for that, if she was a beauty blogger! (Aphrodite is from Greek mythology: god of beauty and love for anyone not in the know) However the wee stand is so cute so I decided to have a wee look and get a nice face blush for the many Xmas nights out ahead! I picked up a mineral finish one called Gentle (£15.00/rrp £19.00). (Here)
  5. I also picked up a lovely Chanel Chance Body mist (£22.99/ rrp £28.00). I have the perfume but its running a little low so thought I would pick up this cheaper alternative! (Here)
I should mention that I have put the duty free price first followed by the retail price second, you can see a big difference here eh??