Friday

Fall Beauty: Nail Polish trend!

Hay lovely's

So I am doing my nails for the Edinbrugh festival tomorrow and thought I should post about a nail trend I love, coloured French Manicure and this quirky new twist for fall. I got my inspiration from AprilAthena on youtube check out here channel shes awesome! http://www.youtube.com/user/AprilAthena7?feature=watch 





This was my attempted to go with the dress am wearing tomorrow. (Ps yea that's pen on my hand! I have just finished work n cant get the pen off!)



 The products I used wear:



1. Essie Grow Stronger base coat (around £9).
2. Ciate My Fair Lady (which I got from Marie Claire magazine but I think it cost around £12!)
3. Gosh 540 Ocean (£5)

I think I will be doing this with all colour this Fall, am looking forward to trying it with a gold tip and maybe even trying a royal blue! What you guys think? Beauty Fail or keep for this fall??

Hope you enjoyed reading everyone.
Take Care xxx