Thursday

Quick post...on ways to bring colour into your summer!

Hay Lovelies

One way you can add a bit of colour into your summer outfit: Handbags! So I love handbags because they totally change any outfit you have on. This summer am sporting this lovely white and tan bag from River Island!


It is so pretty and soft :) am in love. It comes in at £25 but I don't mind paying that for a River Island bag because they quality is really good! Some other bags I have been admiring for summer include:





This bag will not be to every ones taste but I think its super boohoo/indi for those summer nights at the beach.  Its the Misco Bangkok bag from Republic and it comes in at £18.00.



This bag is supper cute and PINK! It reminds me of one of my friend she loves pink! Its from River Island and comes in at £18.00. I just think in the summer you need a splash of colour and if your not confident to do it with cloths then why not with your bag!


This bag from River Island again...is actually a bit pricey at £35.00 but I think they style of the bag is classic and you could use it for many summers to come. It comes in this nice pinkie/peach colour, a vibrant yellow and a nice bright white.

So what colours are you guys sporting this summer? Leave me a comment to let me know what ways you like to bring colour into your day.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Take care xx