Tuesday

Fresh as a Daisy: My favourite scents for spring/summer!

Hay Lovelies

Just a small post about my favourite scents for spring/summer.  As we all know the way we smell is very different but I like to hear what other people are wearing/smelling of and I thought I would share my favourites with you lovelies. I am actually allergic to many perfumes but the following are some of my favourite: 

 

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is on my lust. It smells so clean and uncomplicated; I just love it! However, as it comes in starting at £45 a bottle its a perfume for investment. Many people say that Soap and Glory products are a good dupe for this...and I agree it smells similar and is a fraction of the price


Chanel Chance is a lovely perfume. Its so classic you cannot go wrong with it! I was very lucky last Christmas to get this from my lovely man! It again is a bit pricey but well worth it! :)



CK in2u is my favourite perfume for everyday, as its light but fresh and also its rather inexpensive too! 


Marc Jacobs Lola! I love Marc Jacobs perfumes as the bottles are so cute n girl :) I think I just bought it for that! This is a very flower based perfume but as its spring and all...I like it!

 

Marc Jacobs Daisy! Just look at the bottles...CUTE! Doesn't even cut it! I know there's been a lot of talk about this perfume already in the magazines and blog's and it lives up to it! I love this perfume, I have the body lotion given to me by a friend, (and the perfume is on my birthday list!)  its fresh, girl and has a bit of sweet too. Its amazing! I hope am luck enough to get it this year! :) 

That is all my picks for this spring/summer. Would love to hear what you are wearing this spring/summer? You can find all these perfumes at boots, if you want to check out some of the prices. 

Take care everyone 
xx