Sunday

Forever 21 haul..with review to follow later

Hay lovely's

I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.  Right now I have just placed an order with one of my favourite on-line shops FOREVER21. I originally went on to distract myself from the BF watching football but I have ended placing a small order, which will hurt my bank balance on Monday but I believe it was worth it! Let me know what you think?



I love poke-a-dot dresses (I actually already own one in these colours) and couldn't resist this little number. It was under £15 and I think it would look lovely for a nice spring day, when the weather has picked up.


I was doing outreach with my work a while back and spotted a girl in a shirt dress with some leggings on and though that would look cool for summer, so I was on the hunt ever since. This one looks perfect with the belt (the belt doesn't come with it unfortunately). This was also under £15 (I will add the correct prices later my battery is dying the now) and I think its a bargain as it can be styled so many ways.

Forever 21 jacket £19.75



 Now guys as you might have read from an earlier post, I feel in love with a Topshop biker jacket, but the price was a bit hefty at £55 smackers! So being the wee bargain hunter that I am, I have found this similar one in Forever21 for more than half the price £19.75 to be exacted! Now, I have only seen this on-line so am not to sure what the quality will be like, but Forever21 has never disappointed in the past..so hers hoping it wont now.



Behind
Front

This dress seems rather boring from the front just a plain white lase dress but when you see it from the back it looks cool, right? I have just recently booked a holiday to Tenerife and am hoping that with a fab tan this will look awesome at night!

I cant wait till this order comes through, especially to see that jacket am a little obsessed! Guys, you should check out the Forever21 site here and if you register as a new customer they give you 10% off your first order! Which is great!

Take care everyone xx