Wednesday

Steal her style - Nina Dobrev from TVD.


Hi Dolls

How all loves The Vampire Diaries? I do and even thou Elana is not my fav charactor, I do love Nina Dobrev. So pretty, I may have a girl crush on her style. So I thought I would steal it!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look 1- Party outfit


Outfit details & Links
  1. Dress from ASOS £70 - HERE
  2. Shoes from ASOS £40 - HERE
  3. Handbag from ASOS £35 - HERE
  4. Earings from ASOS £10 - HERE
  5. Total - £150 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look 2 - Casual Look


Outfit details

Boots from New Look £40 - HERE
Denim Jacket from ASOS £35 - HERE
Beanie Hat from ASOS £15 - HERE
Sun Glasses ASOS £10 - HERE
Total - £110

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
outfit 3 - casual look number 2.


Outfit details

Spot play suit from ASOS £20 - HERE
MAC Jacket from ASOS £60- HERE
Total - £80
(I have not included a lot of things for this outfit because most people would have shoes which they could match and handbag, I believe in being inspired by people not to go out, buy a full new wardrobe because of them)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***ASOS do international shipping free over £15 to most countries also always check online for discount codes ie http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/asos.com have 10% off for next 3 days*****

Thanks for reading don't forget to like my page on blog lovin'. If there are any celbs you would like me to do then leave there name in comments box or send a tweet. Take Care. xx