Wednesday

Fall Fashion - Jeans.



inspiration from pinterest.
Hay Doll's

Now jeans are an classic in every closet and if you can find that perfect pair then your its like your life is complete. Jeans are awesome for autumn because they are so versatile its scary, you can dress them up for a smart day at work, down for those chic walks in the park or make them glamours for a night on the town. So here is my top 5 ways to get multiple uses out of your jeans -



Find your jean - mines at the moment are the high wasted skinny jeans from River Island. Here. Not only do the flatter my  tummy (I am a size 10/12) but they also lengthen my legs (I am 5 4" with about 32" leg) making me look slimmer than I am. Now I would recommend spending a little more on your jeans if your like me going to live in them saying that I have a pair of Primark jeans that I have owned since I was 18 and I am 27 now.


1. Gray Jumper - \I am really into Grey this autumn, I don't know why but I just think its a lot less harsh than black and looks comfy so I have been looking for that perfect slouchy top and River Island  have a lovely one (however if your on a budget check oot Primark honestly £5-15 for similar ones)


2. The cami top - now when we hear high wasted everyone seems to run to...aw crop top eh no. Ok crop tops look lovely on those wash board abs but to us foodies a little more coverage is a blessing and the cami is dressy with a little room for well lunch or dinner. 


3. Ankle boots - there is nothing more to say here...other than cute, gold and wedge heaven.


4. Plaid Shirt or tartan - I love this in autumn its just so warm, chic looking with your jeans on. supper cute.

5. Parker - Now mines is from Topshop last year and I lived in this and I am going to be living in it again. 




Thanks for reading xoxo