Friday

Ravs of Fall/autumn




Hay Lovely's

Are we all looking forward to winter: bone fire night then Christmas what's not to like???? I can wait but in the mean time I thought I would share my Autumn aka Fall raves! 


Rimmel London Kate Moss Lippy in 107: Brilliant deep red for those darker nights. I also pat this on my lips during the day to give that hint of  colour then put a  lip balm over the top to gloss it out a little.


Lancome Bi-Facil eye make up remove (didnt buy) this is really good at getting that rock hard mascara off! great at the end of the day.



Benefit Bad gal lash: What can I say its a fav!


MUA Colour blast eye-shadow tint: Awesome as a base really cheap too only £3 The shade I have is stay and its a brilliant natural colour for any eye-shadow.


Lancome Teint Miracle in 01: Lovely and light for during the day, but you can layer it for a flawless finish.


Benefit Brows a go-go: Brilliant little kit if like me & in a rush this is awesome!


PENGUINS! I love penguins but I love this time of year because I can wear them without the funny glances :) 


FOOD - Sushi! I love sushi and its so healthy for you. I recommend that you find a good sushi house near you and try it out! :)  

What are your raves this autumn/fall? Would love to hear them :) Please leave a wee comment below! Thanks for reading & pop by again soon xoxo