Wednesday

My Style: Spring 2013

Hiya Lovely's

It might be deep into winter now but with only a month till March, I have decided that winter is over and Spring is a coming! I thought I would share some of my essential spring items.

1. Handbag updates: Ditch your handy black bag from winter and up date it with some nice candy colour's. River Island have some great little numbers in store now and I have managed to bag (thanks to my BF) this little cream number.




2. Jackets: In sunny Scotland a winter coat is essential nearly all year round but for spring I have chosen the two textured jackets, especially the ones with the leather selves  I picked up this little number from Misguided.




3. Trend: I dont follow to many trends but I am liking the fact that lace is "in" again this spring.  I have seen this great little number which is like a black & white dress I got for Christmas from Forever21.



4. Make up: Fresh faced for spring would defo me my look. Natural is always best in spring as its the time of new beginnings so my Naked pallets will be getting used more and more this spring.




5. Shoes: Go bye winter boots see you again soon. I am defo a ballet flat girl so I will be splashing my cash here. I have seen these cute little ones from Forever21 which remind be of Chanel. so cute right?




Omg Just notice my main style for Spring 2013 will be nice light colour's like cream evident from all the products I have just pulled here. :-) lol What will be your style this spring 2013? Please leave me comments below.