Thursday

Soap and Glory review: Skin Care.

Hay Lovely's

I really like the Soap and Glory products and I knew that many people haven't tried them (Please go try them) so I thought I would do a little review on their skin care products I have used.




  1. Dr. Spot: This is a little spot fighting gel. Which you just pop on any spot that appears over night and the gel helps reduce this. I have seen effects within a day with this little thing. I would give this a 5 out-a 5.
  2. The Fab Pore Facial Peel: This little tub is full of white cream and wee blue beads which you burst on your face to let all the goodness out. The product feels great on your skin, leaving it smooth and soft after your 10-15 minutes of bliss. I would give this a 4 out-a 5.
  3. Peaches and Clean Cleanser: This is a cream cleansing milk which is meant to be washed off once you have cleansed your face, but I just rum my toner over it and it works really well. I would give it a 4 out a 5.
  4. Face cloths. Clear Here: Deep Pore Purifying T-Zone Cleansing Cloths; were strange to use at first because they have a ruff side to them (the purifying side) but once you get over that they work really well. I would give this a 3.5 out a 5. and Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths; which are lovely and soft for taking your make up off. I would gives these 4 out a 5.
  5. Face Soap and Clarity Foaming Face wash. This is light and fun to wash your face. I would give it 3 out a 5. 
You can buy all these products from Boots (here) or from the Soap and Glory website (here).