Saturday

Thank you so much...LizaBella...for the versatile blogger award!

Hay Lovely's

This post is dedicated to the lovely LizaBella who was so kind as to nominate me for the versatile blogger award. Please check out here page she has lovely posts and is very sweet!

♥ LizaBella ♥  


The Rules

1.Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2.Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3.Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5.Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Ok so I think I understand the rules but if I get it wrong, am sorry in advance!  So am going to start off nomination some of the fabulous blog's I have been following recently...exciting these aren't in any real order and I am kinda of sad that I can only nominate 15 cause I follow loads of cool blog's :)
and last but no means least 15.  CarlyCristman

All these blogs are amazing, they all have very different style but you have to check them out! Ok so now I will move on to the 7 Random Facts about me!

1. When I was in high school I didn't pay attention to fashion, beauty or anything like that now I own more dresses than all of my close friend and have 3x more make up than my friend the make up artist!
2. I fail English in school...not just once but twice!
3.  I wear glasses!
4.  I love the smell of fresh cut grass!
5. When I go on holiday I have to take my cuddly penguin to remind me of home!
6.  My favourite food is Cheesecake.
7. My cant live without product is dry shampoo! 
Ok so now you all know a little more about me, I would like to thank  LizaBella again for nomination me and please everyone check her out! My last act will be to add the picture (its really cute!)





Thank you for reading everyone...you all deserve this aware!

Take care xx