Friday

New Look Chic For Spring

YESSSS Spring is coming! After a long winter am so looking forward to spring. My spring look is coming from an old favorite of mines NEW LOOK! I don't like spending loads of money on one item: am more quantity over quality (gok am sorry but the less is more hasn't really worked on me but i will keep watching your show!) Some New Look pieces am loving include:

I have actually tried these on..they are supper cute and comfy but I have the skinniest ankles ever so they look thick and heavy on me (my BF said they look like bricks on my feet...mean boy). They are a steal at under £30!



I saw this online and though MUST have! The fabric is lovey and the loose fit would be brill with some skiniz and under £20 my purse is happy too. Am hoping they would have it in my size at my local New Look soon :)

 This I got this other night and at under £15 am impressed. This want only look great with jeans in spring but am hoping will look hot as a cover up on the beach this summer! Excited...VERY! :)

All these can be found at http://www.newlook.com/ (you can buy online too if you cant make it to the store!)


Take care everyone xx