Sunday

Valentine Style post - under £100.

Hay Dolls 

Its nearly hear and LOVE it or hate it, its the season of Valentine! Valentine wither you are loved up or flying single is about having fun. So here is one of my idea of a stylish valentine. 

Date night - if your going out with your loved one or dancing with your girlfriends this would be a lovely valentine special night outfit. 





I think this look would look great with tights for us girls in winter or for those lucky enough to be working that tan, bare legs would look awesome too. For me I would only be purchasing the dress, as I already own a fab pair of gold shoes and nice black bag. Remember fashion looks arent always about buying something new its about reusing things you already own. 

Price and Shop.


Dress £52
Shoes £13
Bag £12

***New Look are also doing a 20% discount for students at present in store and on-line***

Hope everyone has a brilliant FEB and please leave me a comment below telling me what you will be doing this Valentines day. xoxo