Saturday

Holiday Shop: Dresses from Missguided.

Hi Lovely's

Hope you are all well, before I went on holiday I had a few wee deliveries from Missguided...they have amazing summer wear in at the moment. Now I don't have pictures of what I bought yet, because am a crazy cat, who cant get her camera to work but I have borrowed some pictures of dresses in the same style from the sit.


Mint Midi dress £12.99. I am in love with this midi dresses this; the colour is awesome and it is very flattering  Missguided defo have some of the best selection of midi dresses out there and you should pick one up now! here


Pink Cut out dress £11.99. These are brilliant for during the day, covering up your bikini. check it out here

Long nude back cutout maxi dress; the most comfortable and stunning maxi I have seen this summer, check it out here, £18.99.

Have you girls picked up any nice dresses this summer? would love to see them, please leave your links below :)