Wednesday

Benefit How to Look Your Best at Everything Set: Review


Hay lovely's

As yous may have read I recently splurged on some Benefit products and this is the next one I will be reviewing:  Benefits How to look your best at everything set!

Benefit £24.99


This set is so cute, it comes with mini sizes of some great Benefit products including:

  1. The POREfessional (removable)
  2. Hallow Flawless Oxygen Wow in Honey (removable)
  3. Boi-ing Concealer in shades 02 & 03 (removable)
  4. Hallo Flawless Powder in "Im cute as a bunny honey"
  5. Detachable how to sheets.
  6. Handy little face brush and mirror.

The set is a great little starter pack for anyone wanting to try out some Benefit face products and is brilliant for travelling, as all you products are contained in one handy little case. The reason I bought the set was to try the powder foundation, and I liked it so much that I had to go out and buy the full size product!